The past three months has turned the world upside down. Nothing is the same, nothing is normal. Our relationship with ourselves and others has changed, and our Yoga practice will be different. We hope to assist you in this unknown, to find stability under your feet and courage in your core! The Yoga Co-op has moved through the upside downs and is slowly, gently-like a great Yin posture starting to open.
Please take some time to read through our changes, listen to yourself when deciding whether you come into the studio for class or partake in our on-line, live Zoom Yoga classes, we are all going through this difficult, changing climate in our own way- honour yourself and do what is best for you.
We look forward to sharing our love of Yoga with you,
Sarah & Jackie
Some changes at the studio:
o Registration prior to each class, class limit: 8 students
o The studio will be open for you to enter and set up your mat 20 minutes prior to each class
o Please arrive no later than 5 minutes before class
o Bring your own mat, props and water
o Only one student in front lobby area at a time to sign in
o If you can, please arrive in your Yoga attire to limit extra bags, coats, etc..
We understand it will take some time to get used to these changes, for the staff as well! But it is important for students to take these guidelines seriously so we can continue to offer a safe space for all students who attend.
Registering for Classes:
● You will be able to register for classes at 10am on the morning of the class and at 8am for our POP- UP classes on Saturday morning. Once the class is full, the class will be closed. Remember, if you register and do not show up you will be taking someone else’s spot for class…
Our registration system will be up and running by Sunday, June 14th-please check back to find out how to register and sign up for class.
Thank you to everyone who has been paying for Zoom classes and making donations, you have kept the studio available and alive during this closure time and we’re still here! In order to re- open the studio and keep it running here are our payment/donation options:
▪ If you had an existing unlimited or 10/20 card, we are offering 2 weeks (June 15- 30) to use this card OR donate your card back to the Co-op.
▪ You may also make a donation or pay by the class ($15/class) from June 15-30th
▪ 5 class cards are $70 (including HST)
▪ We will not be selling 10/ 20 class cards or Unlimited cards during the months of June, July & August.
Due to the uncertain nature of our world and the likelihood of further operating restrictions due to COVID 19 we will only offer 5 class passes throughout the Summer.